Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Jesus Culture

On the 3rd of March we got up early and drove through to Jo’burg for the long awaited Jesus Culture conference! If you don’t know who Jesus Culture is you should DEFINITELY go check them out! Kim Walker-Smith is one of the most passionate artists I’ve ever heard and her joy of the Lord definitely comes through in the music.

Besides having hours of worship, the day was also filled with sessions in which we covered different topics such as evangelism, as well as prayer sessions where thousands of people were healed. Testimonies from people doing street ministry doing the day were incredible and the evening session was packed with more than 6 000 people!
This day was also a very important day for me personally coz God really started dealing with my fear of stepping out and reaching for my Dream. (To read more on that see this post)
Here are some of my favourite photos from the day:

Jesus Culture | Rhema Church { Our good friend, Graham, and my sis-in-law, Natasha }

Jesus Culture | Rhema Church { Me & Tash }

Jesus Culture | Rhema Church 

Jesus Culture | Rhema Church 

Jesus Culture | Rhema Church { FAVE! }

Jesus Culture | Rhema Church 

Hope all my readers have an incredible weekend!

b&w chanique

No comments: